At ADC, we offer world-class design solutions that focus on aesthetic appearance while delivering functionality and efficiency. Working as partners with our clients, we strive to understand their operational needs and create built environments that align with their goals and objectives. As experienced Interior architectural consultants we are responsible for the outside and inside out persona of a project we undertake to complete. First we design the architectural lay out of the place and then proceed to fill up the place with interiors that literally breathe life into the living or working space. Each building has a responsibility to its environment, natural and urban, as well as its occupants. This results in a particular design solution, unique to each project. This concept permeates to its interior providing a “setting”, for the different uses within. We hold a common belief that the approach to each architectural project should be a comprehensive design solution. Most of our work exhibits this commitment; encompassing the building envelope, the interior space, the finishes, furnishings, and lighting; all of which are generally custom designed by us. The composition of forms, use of varied materials, and the manipulations of color throughout identify the work that we undertake. Our services often stand alone but may, when the scope permits, be combined with our architectural services.
Our interior design services include but are not limited to the following:
• Preparation of full design concepts through sketches, drawings, etc.
• Coordination with branding and graphic design
• Space planning and development of internal layouts and coordination with architectural and building services proposals where relevant.
• Preparation of detail design proposals including fixtures, finishes and furnishings including 3d rendered images, presentation plans and elevations and materials samples.
• Lighting design
• Specification and scheduling of all furniture, fixtures and equipment.
• Design of bespoke elements including furniture, carpets, soft furnishings, etc
• Preparation of full tender and detailed construction documentation for all interior design / fit out works.
• Site inspection of works through construction